This website and its collective content, is copyright of Delimit Software Inc., all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: You may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. If you wish to setup a link to this website, please contact us for further information.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Delimit Software Inc. relationship with you in relation to this website. The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of this website. The term 'you' or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the complete accuracy, the timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable for your use of any information or materials on this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, webcasts, presentation slides and code examples. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Should you need any additional information or further clarification regarding the terms and conditions, please contact us.